We specialize in customized outdoor living spaces, paver patios, driveways, and more!
- Paver Patios, Walkways, & Driveways
- Firepits and Fireplaces
- Outdoor Kitchens & Grill Islands
- Seat walls, Benches, Steps, & Columns
- Retaining Walls & Decorative Walls
- Wood structures (Pavilions, pergolas, arbors, and fencing).
- Water features (fountains, bubbling boulders, etc.)
Learn More about our design process!
What are “Pavers”?
Pavers (also referred to as “paving stones” and “brick pavers”) are individual units that are tightly fitted, and placed over a sand bed with a compacted aggregate base underneath. To fill in the seams, we use polymeric sand in all of our pavement installations and wet the pavement down. Once wetted, polymeric sand hardens and prevents weeds from sprouting through your new hard surface. Pavers come in a very wide range of finishes, shapes, sizes, and colors. The best part – they are virtually maintenance free.